Here are the posters of the movies to watch this 2016.
Happy New Year Guys.
First of all, why should we upgrade to hollywood level kung majority ng filipino audience ay hindi naman ito gusto? Bakit ipipilit sa Pinoy ang hindi naman nila naiintindihan? Gusto mo ng House or ER, e ano ba ang alam ng mga Pinoy sa ospital. Pagamutan, sige, pero alam nila yun katulad ng alam nila na pag wala silang pera, ire reject lang sila. Mas okay pa yun, at least naexperience nila ang ospital. E yung mga kababayan natin konsepto lang talaga sa kanila ang ospital, kalevel ng alamat ng pinya, maria makiling, mrt at penguins.
Oo, makapangyarihan ang media sa pagtuturo sa mga tao ng mga bago sa mundo. Ngunit wag naman sana nating ipasa sa iba ang trabaho ng gobyerno. Nagbabayad tayo ng tax at masakit sa kalooban ko na isiping pibakamahal pa yata ang tax natin sa mga Asian Counterparts.
And talking about asian counterparts, Next, who said that we are behind our asian counterparts? Sinong nagsurvey? Sinong mga tumugon sa survey? Hindi ba niya alam na binibili ng ating asian Neighbors ang mga shows sa Pilipinas?
At isa pa, really, Daniel Padilla vs Lee Min Ho and the guy you mentioned na hindi ko nga kilala? Really? Si Daniel pa lang yan, wala pa si Kathryn. Have you any idea of the following ng LUV U kids?
Ngayon punta tayo sa walong nabanggit.
8. Tama naman at tuluy-tuloy pa rin ang cliches. Pero napansin mo na ba si Matet bilang betfriend sa the Legal Wife, clihe ba siya? Si Beauty sa Moon of Desire, may sarili siyang love story diba, kahit bestfriend siya ng bida. At si meg imperial at mirabella, kulot ba sila, pangit ang ngipin o mapimple man lang? Sila ang modern day pangit, babaeng kahoy at taong pubies, cliche pa ba yun?
7. Sam Milby’s famous line is “I Never Said That I Love You” from Maging Sino Ka Man. Why would balagtas cringe to that? And by the way, i still say words like nais, sapagkat, tila, ngunit, why should we not use those words?
6. Its their character. They were wearing those outfit to strengthen their character. This is tv, not real life. Pero sige, sa Be Careful with My Heart, sinong weird manamit sa mga tauhan doon? Nag gegeneralize kasi ang sumulat, at least man lang sana, tumutok sa tv for s whole day.
5. Hindi ko naman nararamdaman na nanonood ako ng play with the teleserye. At kung oo, parang nasa tema naman yun n palabas like Kokey, as directed by Direk Wenn with the very Eugene Domingo. Though, Hindi ko alam kung saan galing ito, pero sana nakanood ang sumulat ng A Beautiful Affair, Alynna, Midnight Phantom. Para lang maramdaman niya ang pagkakakaiba-iba ng treatment ng mga teleserye. May mga moments dun sa mga shows na yun na tahimik lang affeted ka.
4. The series in the states last for 3 to 4 months as well, then they will go for another season. Walang idea ang sumulat sa industriyang sinusubukan niyang talakayin.
3. Why would you give an unknown a break? Kailangan syempre may mapatunayan siya. Pero sige, saan ba nagsimula ang mga sikat ngayon, diba kasi binigyan sila ng break. Pero kung guto mong manood ng mga shows na hindi mo kilala ang artista, try mo sa GMA or TV 5, mukha kasing taga ABSCBN ang mga pegs sa list e. O para hindi ako bias, Pure Love, hindi masyado kilala ang mga tao dun, at Dugong Buhay.
2. To be fair to Makisig Morales, he did look impoverish as Super Inggo. And Kim Chiu wore wig for My Binondo Girl and Ikaw Lamang. As for Coco, you should have seen him in Tayong Dalawa.
1. You were asking for series na hindi love story o love triangle? Hawak Kamay, Mutya, Aryana, Honesto, 100 Days, May Bukas Pa. All of them, children’s story. Not love story or love triangle.
Now, bakit ko ba sinulat ito? Simple lang, kasi walang alam Paolo guy sa sinusulat niya. Nakarinig lang ng kwentuhan ginawang article na. Okay lang naman, wala naman talagang pakialaman, kanya kanyang trip kung baga. Pero mali si Paolo. Nagpapasa ng work na hindi pinag-isipan. Walang dangal sa paggawa. Tamad at careless.
Or mali ako, isa syang hater na nagpapataas ng ratings ng website nila. Good job.
Sorry, hindi ako makatulog kaya patolero ako.
hindi pa ako makapagpigil, binalikan ko site at nakabasa ako ng mga comments doon, kaya nagcomment na ulit ako. ito na naman ang mga nasabi ko.
Nag-iinit ang ulo parang si Kimmy ng kimmy dora.
Sep 8, 2014 at 11:54 am
Name 8 Filipino TV Series that you’ve watched from start to finish before creating eight reasons not to watch them. O kahit lima lang. Baka sakaling maniwala ako sa pinagsasabi mo.
Ang tamad lang ng gumawa ng article na ito. Nakakuha lang ng mga pictures ng teleserye, akala nakapag-research na, Nakakita lang ng picture sa google, nakapaghasty generalisation na.
Sana maging responsible naman ang mga blog owners tulad nang hinihingi nilang maging responsible ang mga TV producers.
Sa mga nagsasawa na sa palabas sa Pilipinas, really, what was the last shows that you;ve watched?
At sa mga nagsasabing we can do better? Ginamit mo ang pronoun na “We.” Now tell us, what have you started?
And finally, “upgrade” to Hollywood standards? Wow, colonial mentality at its finest.
What we have to upgrade is our culture, At hindi ito babatay sa mga nagawa na ng ibang bansa kundi sa kung ano ang kailangan natin bilang mga Filipino. At habang ipinagkakait sa mas nakararami ang mataas na kalidad ng edukasyon, mananatiling takot mangarap ang mas maraming mamamayan at magiging mabagal ang pagbabago ng mga hinahanap nila sa mga palabas na kanilang panonoorin.
patawad sa mga maling grammar. mainit ang ulo. hindi ako nakapag-edit
The Dark Knight + 500 Days of Summer + Jurassic Park + Sally Field =
Genre: Super Hero, Romance, Suspense, Drama.
Yes they are all that i felt during the movie. And i love it. What’s not to love? Dark Knight. Love it. 500 Days of Summer. Love it. Jurassic Park. Love it. Sally Field. Love her!
It started in a heavy note. Yes, the way that the Dark Knight did. So Dark. Like the night. It did not stop there, the troubled Bruce who lost his family poured on some of his angst to the teenage Peter. Peter on the other hand, is not that lovable. He is flawed, almost vengeful. Bordering on irritating.
The love story brought back the highs school heart beat. The awkward boy trying to woo a beautiful but quirky girl. Gwen was quirky here. Hence, 500 Days of Summer. Similarly. “… you should know upfront that this is not a love story.”
Gwen inside a confined space, watching the Lizard passed through the slits of the door. Wow, this was the suspense of Jurassic Park, when the kids were in the kitchen and the Raptors. Same hold-your-breath-moment.
And the Best Actress. Sally Field. Doing a best actress performace.
1. So let’s start with, I love Sally Field and Martin Sheen. They were lovable aunt and uncle. I almost forget that they were just Aunts and not grandparents. Martin Sheens line were deeply rooted. Sally Field has lesser screen time, but every moment was memorable. Every scene had a different unit. It was a showcase of Sally Field’s range as an actress.
2. Peter was too troubled, he seemed to be a damaged soul. And i can relate to him. He was flawed but relatable. He isn’t lovable but relatable.
3. The skateboard explain Spider Man’s fascination with speed and the Physics of it all. In addition to the fact that he was studying in a Science High School. And the bag, which was always with him explains where his items were. These kept the story grounded, or something that might happen in reality. The technology was based on the neo science fiction world of Iron Man, hence the invention of the web-shooter.
4. Some concepts on the other hand, were unexplained and left to the imaginations/knowledge of Spider Man story. Unlike Toby’s version, where everything was spoon-fed, here, you need your knowledge of the marvel comic book, or some of the spidey facts from the old movies.
5. There was a connect the dot experience. The “ow, that was their version of the Toby’s version.” Like that “who am i” plot, which concluded both movies. The “great powers comes great responsibility” version. The death of Uncle Ben under a criminal which he let pass, and how he hunted it down.
6. The sweetness of Aunt May was memorable. The meatloaf scene was so human. Just like how Peter cried on his Uncle Ben’s body was so real. These were the Sally Field-Martin Sheen.
7.I never thought that Lizard could be a formidable foe. Yet, as I’ve said, Jurassic Park. The suspense leveled up, and the Lizard as a creature was terrifying, just like the aliens in I Am Number 4. Wow, school as a battleground. Bang.
8. Too much mystery. And i love it another.
9. FTW, they did this.
From NatGeo to Cinema One
Genre: Adventure, War, Fairy Tale, Fantasy
It had a promising opening. The first minutes were very good. From the time of Snow White’s conception till her childhood. A few moments of Kirsten Stewart first appearances were notable as well, since Charlize was still taking a lot of screen time. But after Snow White ran away to the Dark Forrest, a lot of questions were left unanswered and a lot of scenes are asked, “What are these for?” Until it ended with a blah.
1. The first scenes were music video like, something equally notable as the special effects of Alice in Wonderland, but in a different light.
2. Charlize Theron’s over the top acting was complimented by Kirsten Stewart’s under the bottom talent. This is Twilight with twist. And the twist, it is not twilight.
3. The film failed in comparison with Red Riding Hood, the film that is in the same genre.
4. Now the questions. What are these for?
These were good addition but useless in the story telling. The only goal of these moments were to lengthen the tale and make it long enough to be a movie.
5. Who are these and where are they from?
Sure they were on the original fairy tale, but it was important to discuss the origins of these beautifully presented characters. Especially the Mirror. To be fair, or would it be unfair, The queen was presented with all her goals and motivations and a very rich backstory.
6. The movie started great then the greatness faded out as the film moved to the end.
Best movie so far
Genre: Adventure, War, Aliens
Given that one they are bragging that this is one from the producers of Transformers, expect a lot of Transformers elements. More than the robot-like ships, the characterizations are simply tweaked versions of the Transformer. But after that sunk in, the movie becomes far different from Transformers. It has transformed.
1. They have played wittily on the “Battleship” brand. They seventy year old “Battleship” from the second world war in display, and was eventually used when the “Destroyers” were destroyed. Then comes the game of “Battleship” one of Hasbro’s products, which was, i believe, intelligently positioned in the film.
2. No bored moment.
3. The starts is reminiscent of the latest Star Trek.
4. The aliens, the technology, the people’s reaction made me think that everything was possible. No overly dramatic moment. No overly campy humor.
5. The Earth was saved not solely by an American but with Asians. Okay na yun.
6. Rihanna was sexy. She was good. She was not over done. She was wearing a cap. And it was only when i went home that i felt that i would have wanted to see more of her in the film.
7. The ending ending was unnecessary but it was okay.
8. I love the film. couldn’t say more. I would want to watch it again.
more posters here
Other character who should have had their own posters are
and the Sports Illustrated model Brooklyn Decker. We can indulge on her for a while
Telling stories in 1 frame.
In the Service of Philippine Theater, We Remain.
Books, Reviews, Theories
My thoughts on today's media. Reflections on life.
Mark McMahon and Terence Lloyd
personal style, minimalism & the perfect wardrobe
Movie, Photos, Writing, Stories, Videos, Animation, Drawings, Art and Travel
mga simpleng sulatin ng alaala bago pa ito nakawin ng paglimot.
A curated glimpse into a world of infinite beauty and creativity.
the good, the bad, the babies?
This page is about me and my life in a call center industry and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.
Just another WordPress.com site